Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Ceasar Rosas
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Bronx, NY
Votes |
Bronx, NYC, Westchester, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Mastermind!

Ceasar Rosas
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Bronx, NY
Posted Jul 10 2016, 06:13
This event is brought to you by:

7 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Good morning everyone!

This is a reminder of our upcoming mastermind meeting on Wednesday July 13 from 7 - 9pm. Location is 3470 East Tremont Ave. Bronx, NY 10465. Right off the Bruckner Blvd. There is plenty of street parking and hour parking ends at 7pm. There is a $10 charge to cover the cost of the venue.

This meeting we will have Mark Fisher from United Northern speaking for about the 1st 20-30 minutes. Remember to pick out what would be a potential deal for you, analyze it, and bring it in so we can all discuss it. You do not have to be in contract and it doesn't have to be in NYC. Just try to have an idea of the numbers.

**Please note: We are not here to solicit each-other. If we can develop partnerships and do business organically, then GREAT. But noone is to run around pushing their services or products. The reason I put these masterminds together is for people to encourage each-other, learn from each-other, possibly partner with each-other, and push each-other. For example: This is our 3rd meeting, after the 1st I pushed myself to go into contract on what will be my 1st flip. Hoping to close this week, finally!!

I look forward to seeing you all there. Please reply and let me know if you will be making it. 

• Broker NY (#10301210194)

The Fix Up Logo

Loading replies...