Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Ceasar Rosas
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Bronx, NY
Votes |
Bronx, NYC, Westchester, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Mastermind!

Ceasar Rosas
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Bronx, NY
Posted Aug 20 2016, 06:52
This event is brought to you by:

10 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello everyone,

I want to thank everyone who attended the last meetup! We had about 30 people. I hope it was insightful and everyone learned something. The point of these meetups/masterminds is to trade ideas, learn from each other, possibly form partnerships, and help each other get to the next level. I would like suggestions from those who attended on what we can do differently to make the meetup/masterminds even more productive. For the next meetup I am looking to have a credit consulting person come and speak for the 1st 20 - 30 minutes. I think for this meetup/mastermind we will go back to analyzing deals. Everyone can bring a potential deal or what you think is a potential deal and we will talk about it among the group.

I definitely want to thank our speaker Orlando Molina. He was great and I know I learned a lot from him on landlord and tenant rules and regulations. I look forward to having him come back and teaching us on 1 of the other subjects he specializes in.

And everyone, feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have, anything you may be struggling with, any questions at all. If I do not have the answer for it, I can definitely point you in the right direction to get it. Since starting these meetups every month, I try to have something new that I implement in my business to advance to the next level. Hopefully by the time of the next meetup I will have pictures of our renovated first flip in Pa and will be putting it on the market.

The next meetup will be at 3470 East Tremont Ave Bronx, NY 10465. September 14th from 7 - 10 pm. Keep in mind, this is an open forum. A mastermind/meetup. It's not a seminar. We're here to help each other out, potentially form partnerships, and help each other grow. I look forward to seeing all of you.

The event is $10 to cover the cost of the venue. To make it easier for most, I have setup a paypal account, click on the link below. You can also bring in the $10 to the meetup. $10 covers each person/couple/partnership.

https://www.paypal.me/c2chomes - Use this link to pay the $10 for the meetup.

Thank you all and I hope to see you soon!

• Broker NY (#10301210194)

The Fix Up Logo

Loading replies...