Southeastern Real Estate Investors - First Meeting

Ken Corsini
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Woodstock, GA
Posted Mar 3 2017, 13:48
This event is brought to you by:

12 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey Folks, We've been flipping properties in Atlanta for 12 years and have never really taken the time to get to know other real estate investors in our market. We thought it was about time that we reach out to our awesome community of fellow real estate investors and combine our knowledge and resources ... and collectively get better at real estate investing!

A little bit about me: I've been a contributor to BP since 2011, I host a real estate investing podcast called the Deal Farm and my wife and I just finished filming Season 1 of "Flip or Flop Atlanta" that will air on HGTV this Summer. My company, Georgia Residential Partners, LLC has flipped over 700 properties in Metro Atlanta ... some great, some not so great. But, we've definitely learned a lot along the way.

At this first meeting, we really just want to get to know some of our fellow investors in the market and share with you some of what we've learned over the last 12 years. 

Our first meeting is next Thursday, March 9th at the Five Seasons North Restaurant and Brewery (3655 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005)

Looking forward to meeting some of you this Thursday! Hope you can make it!

Loading replies...