Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Tarl Yarber
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Fixated On Real Estate: BRANDON TURNER from BP is coming!!

Tarl Yarber
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Seattle, WA
Posted May 10 2017, 10:03
This event is brought to you by:

8 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join us for the greatest Fixated Event YTD!

RSVP on the Meetup Page Here: https://www.meetup.com/Fixated-On-Real-Estate/events/239813970/

Brandon Turner from Bigger Pockets will be joining us for this most epic and Kick-*** Event! Not only will you experience the greatest real estate networking in the area and where deals get done, you will experience Brandon live for the first time in Seattle!

Brandon Turner is the VP of Communications at BiggerPockets.com, co-host of my favorite real estate Pod Cast - Bigger Pockets Podcast (Im on show 189...just saying), and author of multiple real estate books that are sure to help you grow you real estate investing business (The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down, The Book on Rental Property Investing, and The Book on Managing Rental Properties).

Brandon Turner has also successfully coined the now popular real estate investing strategy called BRRRR (Buy it, rehab it, rent it, refinance it, repeat). Are you interested in learning how to BRRRR invest? Or get better at it? I started doing my BRRRR's about a year ago, and I am now obsessed with them. I cannot get enough and wish that I learned to do this years ago! Its your turn now!

My favorite part about Brandon, besides being an awesome genuine guy, is that he has interviewed over 225 successful real estate investors with the BiggerPockets Podcast.

• Have you ever wondered how much bad-*** knowledge Brandon has gained from interviewing so many successful investors?
  • What is the best advice Brandon has heard on the podcast that he has used? What is the worst?

• Learn how to BRRRR invest from the man that made the strategy as hot as it is!

• See Brandon speak live for once! And not just on the podcast or his webinars. Is the real thing better? Lets hope!

• Lets put Brandon on the hot seat for once, after 225 successful podcast shows for the top real estate podcast out there, its time we interview him!

• I know I say every one of our events is going to be the best one we have ever done, WELL EVERY EVENT WE DO IS THE BEST ONE! This is sure to blow your mind. What other investor network meeting brings you such focused networking where you meet real investors doing deals, AND get the best local FREE investor education all at the same place?

No one sells here, no one sponsors here. NO BS ALLOWED, Ever. This is Fixated On Real Estate.

RSVP HERE NOW: https://www.meetup.com/Fixated-On-Real-Estate/events/239813970/

Loading replies...