November OKC Lunch Meet Up

Paul Choate
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Shawnee, OK
Posted Nov 27 2017, 18:22

6 Replies

• 11/28/17 12:00PM - 01:00PM America/Chicago
  • Casa De Los Milagros Mexican Restaurant and Cantina, 5111 N. Classen Blvd Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

November 2017 Oklahoma City Meet Up

Noon 11/28/17

Casa De Los Milagros Mexican Restaurant and Cantina

5111 N. Classen Blvd, Oklahoma City OK 73118

PLEASE NOTE- NEW LOCATION!

Sorry this is so late. This is one of our first meet up locations and I have not been able to explore the suggestions so I will keep working on that.

This is a networking event. We are having lunch and sharing our current projects, successes and struggles. There is no speaker or expectation of participation on anyone's part. Please come and listen or ask questions. We discuss the local market and activities of the local investing community.

All experience levels are welcome. Most of the attendees have properties and are generally buy and hold folks. Most of us are in a growth phase. We welcome newcomers and those with little or no experience. I find myself motivated by discussions with a variety of individuals. We are basically a bunch of real estate nerds geeking out together.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please let me know if you are coming so I can have a rough head count. Please come anyway if your schedule opens up and you did not tell me!

Loading replies...