Janel Page
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Keizer, OR
Posted Dec 15 2017, 00:52
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

• 02/08/18 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • For meeting and location updates: www.NorthwestREIA.com, 395 Marion St NE Salem, Oregon 97301
  • $10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Link to register (click on an event, then register): https://www.northwestreia.com/Calendar.aspx

I help moderate this round table. We meet up the 2nd Thursday of each month. Topics vary. Networking is encouraged. This is one of many meetings offered by Northwest www.NorthwestREIA.com).

We generally have 20-40+ people show up to our Salem meetings, with all levels of investing experience. The cost is $10 per meeting, or you can sign up for an annual membership for $150. Please go to the website to register. Northwest REIAis a non-profit organization based in Portland, OR. During Jan 2018, there are 7 meetings available for you to attend (as of the date this was created). There are usually at least 6 every month.

In Salem, we focus on networking and learning. We may invite a local vendor or business to present to our group if we feel they have valuable information to share. We have invited LOCAL real estate agents, title companies, an escrow company, a 1031 exchange company, property managers, a property inspector, and others to present to our group. These folks sell local services, but there is no pressure to buy anything, ever. These are local folks who are good at what they do. Sometimes we just pick a topic to talk about, or other times, we leave it open for general discussion. Please do bring questions - and business cards to swap with others.

Create a FREE User Account. This will add you to our mailing list to receive future event notifications:  
https://www.northwestreia.com/Calendar.aspx

Come check us out. If you found this on BiggerPockets, and that's why you decided to come - please let me know and I'll keep posting our events here.  (Note:  Folks in the meetings are saying they found it on BiggerPockets.  So I'll keep posting them here!  :-)

Janel Page

Loading replies...