• Rental Property Investor
  • Washington Township, NJ
Posted Jan 20 2018, 20:55
This event is brought to you by:

33 Replies

• 02/01/18 06:00PM - 08:45PM America/New_York
  • Iron Hill Brewery , 620 Justison Street Wilmington, Delaware 19801
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

*Location subject to change

Plenty of parking and Happy hour runs from 5-7 and includes $2 Off Signature and Seasonal Beer Pints - $5 and $7 Select Wine, Spirits, and Appetizers.

I'm going to call ahead and see if we can book a reservation for a large party so that we have space this way we can all introduce ourselves and what we're up to in real estate. Then my thought is we give the space back over to the restaurant and more so migrate to the bar where everyone will be able to serve themselves from the bar so that we can more easily manage separate tabs if and food for those partaking, but then you'll be able to connect and chat with whomever you think would be most interesting based on the group introductions. 

If I can't get the restaurant to agree to this sort of structure I'll look for another venue. If someone knows a location that would accommodate something like this in Trolley or somewhere else, I'm certainly open to another location. My thought for now is to just have this be a low key networking sort of event, but if enough folks indicate interest in a particular topic I'd be more than happy to see if my broker, contractor, attorney, CPA, etc. would be able/willing to attend the event to speak on a specific topic. 

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Loading replies...