Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Hawaiian Pot Luck and Beachin’ It with Brandon

Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Posted Feb 17 2018, 21:51

23 Replies

• 02/24/18 12:00PM - 03:00PM Pacific/Honolulu
  • Big pavilion on the East side of the beach/grass, White Plains Beach Ewa Beach, Hawaii 96706
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Who doesn’t like a Hawaiian pot luck!? :)

I’m in Hawaii - on Oahu - for a bit - and I’d love to get to meet you all! Let’s get together, talk real estate, and enjoy some good food and drinks. We’ve got the big covered pavilion reserved at the Far East side of White Plains Beach- so we’re meeting rain OR shine!

(For those who like to surf - I’ll be doing a surf session first from 9am to noon... you are all welcome to join! Or show up at noon for food and fun!)

Feel free to bring any kind of food to share, as well as any games, chairs, and/or fun stuff to do. Families are invited! (Heather and Rosie will be with me!)

LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT BY RESPONDING IN THIS THREAD! :) 

Oh - and If you are in a real estate club - like in Kailua, Kaneohe, Honolulu, Mililani, the North shore, or anywhere else in Oahu - let your clubs know to show up! 

Loading replies...