Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Greg Scott
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • SE Michigan
Votes |
One-Day Real Estate Workshop - FREE (Dont' miss it)

Greg Scott
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • SE Michigan
Posted Mar 4 2018, 06:45

1 Reply

• 03/17/18 12:00PM - 04:00PM America/Detroit
  • Sign up at the link in the text, Westin Book Cadillac, 1114 Washington Blvd Detroit, Michigan 48226
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

SE Michigan BP Community:

I wanted to make you all aware of a great free real estate event. This event is being advertised on certain radio stations, but if you listen mostly to podcasts, like I do, you may not know.

Lifestyles Unlimited will be in town for a 1-day event, and you don't want to miss it.

Before I had discovered Lifestyles, I had done a couple flips and was starting to build a single family portfolio. They turbo-charged my real estate investing. My wife and I quickly bought 14 rental houses before starting to shift into apartments. We are now invested in 6 apartments totaling almost 1,000 units. Following the Lifestyles model have gotten returns we never thought possible. A few short years after joining, early retirement is no longer a dream. It is a near-term possibility. I'd encourage you to come.

To sign up you must go to their web site:   https://luinc-1d57e2.pages.infusionsoft.net/

Hope to see you there!

-Greg

Disclaimer: I am a member of Lifestyles Unlimited, but I am not an organizer of this event, nor paid to help.  IM me if you have any questions.

Loading replies...