St. Louis REI Happy Hour!

13 Replies

• 07/26/18 05:00PM - 08:00PM America/Chicago
  • Free parking. Food & drinks for purchase at the bar., 6413 Clayton Ave Saint Louis, Missouri 63139
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Our monthly St. Louis REI Happy Hour will be on July 26th, 5pm at Heavy Riff Brewing in Dogtown. This is the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of our meet up, and I look forward to it every month.

For those of you not familiar, this is a laid-back event that allows investors of all experience levels to network with other like-minded individuals in the area. No formal agenda or presentations... just show up, chat, and maybe enjoy a beverage. Feel free to post questions below. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you there!

FYI, we coordinate the event for the last Thursday of the month, every month. So add it to your calendar now for the rest of the year... Aug 30, Sep 27, Oct 25, Nov 29, and Dec 27!

@Megan Greathouse I just finished your bigger pockets pod cast. Was great, you seem like a great person. Loved your theory on doing real estate so you can spend more time with your kids. I have a similar vision as I want to do real estate so I can continue to teach high school in st louis.

I was just curious how to get on the list for the next meet up.

If there is a email blast, my email is [email protected]

I am working on my liscense now and plan to start investing asap.

The meet up seems like a great network to be apart of. Let me know please how I can attend.

@Megan Greathouse Can you please add me to the mailing list for the meetup? I did send an email request. 

Looking forward to meet with great local investors. 

As for me, I'm new and looking to connect with local folks while I'm learning REI and look forward to get into the investing this year.