Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
William Allen
  • Investor / Wholesaler
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Flip Hacking Live 2018 - How to Make $10 for Every $1 You Spend!

William Allen
  • Investor / Wholesaler
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Sep 9 2018, 20:14

7 Replies

• 10/18/18 08:30AM - 04:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • San Diego Marriott La Jolla, 4240 La Jolla Village Drive San Diego, California 92037
  • $700

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

What: Flip Hacking Live 2018 - 6 and 7 Figure Wholesalers and House Flippers opening the doors to their business for 3 days

When: Oct 18-20, 2018

Where: La Jolla, CA

When I started in this business I knew that I needed to surround myself with the right people. I always made every effort to be in rooms with people who are succeeding at a high-level and frankly those who are smarter than me or doing WAY more than me. People who could push me and inspire me to do more and be more than I was at the time.

Everyone speaking at Flip Hacking Live next month will be those who are doing a minimum of $500k in their business per year and the majority are doing at least 7 figures per year in gross profit.  And all of them are an open book and happy to share what they are doing and how they are doing it with everyone in the room.  Once a year we all get together during the same week to share the insights and experiences that have helped us grow our business into six and seven-figure profit companies.

You really cannot afford to miss this event. Flip Hacking Live is a once a year opportunity to surround yourself with the best, most successful real estate investors in the country. What could that do to your business?

This year we have upped the stakes by inviting some incredible guest presenters to the event as well. I will post an update to this post when we publicly announce next week who will be speaking.  When that happens it will sell out quickly.  This FHL is going to be phenomenal. I personally know several people whose lives were forever changed by attending this event, and they have posted their success stories here or been on the podcast.

If you haven’t already bought your ticket, what are you waiting for? What will you be doing that week that will impact your business as profoundly as this event? What if, by going to this event, your business doubled or tripled over the next 12 months? 

This event doesn't just scratch the surface of what we are all doing, we really go deep into the how and why of what we are doing in our businesses.  If you are looking to ramp up your wholesaling and house flipping businesses or turn your hobby into a business then you should make a point to get to this event. 

I am posting here because we have a few tickets left and I want to see if any BP members are interested in attending.  The event is in San Diego and we focus on wholesaling and flipping.  There isn't going to be multi family investment talks, rental talks, property management, turn key, etc...  There is nothing wrong with those strategies it's just not what this event is focused on.  

I hope you all check it out, the link to the page to get more information and sign up is https://fliphackinglive.com/2018

Loading replies...