BiggerPockets Podcast 233: 15 Deals in the First 18 Months with Arianne Lemire
Some investors get started slowly—a deal here, a deal there. But for Arianne Lemire, going slow was not an option. Arianne began investing just a year and a half ago but has already done 15 deals, with more coming in every month! How did she do it? As she explains, a powerful “why.” You’ll learn how Arianne turned her drive for financial independence into a real estate career that includes rentals, flips, and wholesaling. Arianne’s story is powerful and will inspire you to blast off like a rocket to reach your destination!
Want more articles like this?
Create an account today to get BiggerPocket's best blog articles delivered to your inboxSign up for free
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: RealtyShares. RealtyShares is a crowdfunding platform that allows you to invest in professionally managed properties without leaving your living room!
Learn more by visiting RealtyShares.com/biggerpockets!
Fire Round Sponsor
Sell your listings faster with stunning aerial images and video from DroneBase! Drones can showcase your property and the surrounding area like never before. Make sure to mention Bigger Pockets to DroneBase and receive 10% off your first order. Market your listings smarter and attract more clients with DroneBase!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How Arianne got started through the BiggerPockets webinar!
- Her very first deal
- What “delayed financing exemption” means
- How she used BiggerPockets to figure out her strategy and to find a lender
- A discussion on whether you should get your real estate license
- Where Arianne invests
- How she shifted her strategy due to her “why”
- How to handle being a female real estate investor
- Tips for landing lots of deals in just two years
- Where she is now in her business
- What marketing strategy she uses
- A general contractor horror story
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people
- What’s next for her
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Bookstore
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- BiggerPockets Podcast 163: Making Your Real Estate Business Soar While Working a Full-Time Job with Bill Allen
- BRRRR Strategy
- Williams and Williams
Books Mentioned in this Show
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Book on Rental Properties by Brandon Turner
- Set for Life by Scott Trench
- The Book on Flipping Houses by J. Scott
- The Book on Rental Property Management by Brandon and Heather Turner
- The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor by Amanda Han and Matthew MacFarland
- Procrastinate on Purpose by Rory Vaden
- “It’s just a number’s game, so just submit as many offers as you can.” (Tweet This!)
- “Instead of being a piece in the chessboard, you’re now looking over the chessboard.” (Tweet This!)
- “Use your strengths to your advantage.” (Tweet This!)
Connect with Arianne