Pasadena flips and rental property.

Sebastian Marroquin
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pasadena, CA
Posted Nov 11 2018, 12:57

No Replies

• 12/08/18 10:00AM - 11:00AM America/Los_Angeles
  • Parking is FREE and inside the structure through Del Mar St., 251 S. Lake ave. suite 150 Pasadena , California 91101
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Are you thinking of buying a rental cash flowing property in 2019? Are you looking to start flipping homes or looking to network with people flipping homes? 

My name is Sebastian and I am a realtor with Keller Williams realty in Pasadena. I am a member of our leadership group (ALC) and a mentor to new agents in our office of 200 agents. I have been helping investors find, manage and sell fixers in the Pasadena, Altadena, Eagle rock, Highland Park, Silver Lake and surrounding cities. 

We will go over a deal we have in Glendale, CA: we will go over how we found it? What options we have for it? and the process we will take in flipping it for a profit. 

Come network with other investors and let me know if you are ready to start investing or take your investing to the next level! 

Please comment on here or just let me know that you are attending! 

** the other class I put on here is cancelled (I just do not know how to manually do it on here). sorry