Votes |
North Oregon Coast New Meetup

Dillyn Davidson Saurdiff
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seaside, OR
Posted Jan 8 2019, 19:02

15 Replies

• 02/05/19 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Gearhart Bowl & Fultano's Pizza, 3518 HIghway 101 North Gearhart, Oregon 97138
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Finally! a North Oregon Coast Meetup Event!

Over the past few months, a few other local Bigger Pockets members and myself have connected through BP and had awesome and motivational meetups. There is something special about meeting with complete strangers knowing you have similar goals. I just bought a BP Pro Membership so we could do an official event and hope to get more members gathered for an awesome evening. 

We are calling all investors from all levels and all categories of real estate experience and goals. Anyone interested in real estate investing and networking is welcomed and encourage to join! Whether you have years of experience or just interested in learning, please stop by. This is a very casual meetup, in hopes of gathering like minded people in this smaller community of Clatsop County.

We will meet at the Gearhart Bowling Alley on Tuesday Febuary 5th at 6pm. We have a table reserved at 6pm and a couple lanes at 7pm. Let's meet in the dining/bar area for an hour and if we feel like bowling we can!

Please, Everyone... If you can make it...please do! I have no clue how many people will attend. I know there are not a ton of BP memebrs in this area. If you can stay for the whole 2 hours that is great! If you come late thats is fine! If you can only swing in for 5 min, say hello, and drop of some businesses cards, that is great too! We will have no agenda of topics to cover, and no one will be forced to give speaches. If you have any goals of building a better life through the power of real estate, meeting people with simliar goals is the best place to start or continue your journey. 

I can not wait to hear from you all! It is not required to RSVP, however I would appreciate it so I know who to expect. We can also exchange numbers and stay in touch on any changes or questions. Please Send me a message. I can not wait to meet you and for you all to meet each other!

Organized by Me: Dillyn Saurdiff...Rookie want to be investor :)

Loading replies...