Nathaniel Seekins
  • Property Manager
  • Bangor, ME
Posted Apr 20 2019, 19:20

3 Replies

• 05/01/19 07:30PM - 11:00PM America/New_York
  • Nocturnem, 56 Main Street Bangor, Maine 04401
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Finding property for sale is easy! The MLS is full of people trying to sell their homes at retail pricing... However, as investors, finding DEALS is not straight-forward and in today's real estate market, savvy investors are turning to creative sources for deals that work.

As an investor, entrepreneur, and author of Real Estate Investing Made Simple, Ed Emmons brings a world of experience to the table. He buys deals from a variety of unconventional sources and has graciously agreed to pull back the curtain on these methods.

Don't miss your chance to learn how the pros find the best deals and set themselves up for success!

Whether you're just starting out or you're a real estate veteran, consider yourself invited to our Central Maine Investor Meetup.

We meet on the first Wednesday of every month so mark your calendar for monthly evenings of cold beer, tasty snacks, and an abundance of great real estate conversation.

Please click the "Attend Event" button if you plan to attend so we can get a sense of numbers and share this event with anyone you feel might benefit from attending.

We look forward to seeing you there!

PRO TIP: If you'd like an email reminder of this event please PM me with your email address.

Keywords: Bangor, Maine, Meetup, Brewer, Orono, Old Town, Hampden

Loading replies...