Midcoast Real Estate Investors Lunch Networking

12 Replies

• 10/30/19 12:00PM - 01:00PM America/New_York
  • In the private rear room. Only space for 14. RSVP on Meetup, 72 Maine St Brunswick, Maine 04011
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Feel free everyone to bring a friend who might be interested! We'll have a good mix of people from Portland, Brunswick, and Midcoast Maine on the flipping, investing, brokering, management and finance sides. Many are replying but please remember to actually RSVP in Meetup here: https://www.meetup.com/Midcoas...

Unfortunately something came up last minute and we cannot make it. I was able to mark myself as not attending in Meetup.com however it didn't give me the option to mark my +1 as not going... so there are two spots open for tomorrow. Hopefully we can make the next one!