Hampden County MA BP Meetup

9 Replies

• 11/20/19 05:30PM - 07:30PM America/New_York
  • Food court meet up, 50 Holyoke Street Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Creating more networking opportunities in Hampden County MA.  Feel free to join us and network.  Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hoping to make it.  I have a final walk through with a client (I'm a realtor) Wednesday in Suffield, but I'll message the group to see if y'all are still at the mall when I finish.  

You're welcome all.  It looks like we may have a pretty good turn out.  I can talk about real estate and investing for ages.  In actuality, I will try not to keep all of you too late haha.  See you all tomorrow.  Thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to network with us!

On my way up from Hartford everyone.  I will be hanging out near the Sbarro corner of the food court. 

Hi Luke, just found out about this network meeting hours after the event, really bummed I didn't know about it, otherwise I would've came, I live locally in Belchertown. Anyways, I look forward to more networking meetings like this and meeting everyone. Thank you.

Not a problem, I am looking to host another one in a few weeks.  I just have to find a better location.