Nathaniel Seekins
  • Property Manager
  • Bangor, ME
Posted Nov 20 2019, 13:27

No Replies

• 12/04/19 07:30PM - 11:00PM America/New_York
  • Nocturnem, 56 Main Street Bangor, Maine 04401
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

As promised... last month's re-scheduled guest speaker will be joining us this December!

Dealing with bedbugs is one of those inevitable trials of being a Landlord. These little pests are so pervasive and difficult to deal with that extensive legislation has been written to provide a "rule book" for Landlords and Tenants.

Luckily, Eric Cowan and the team at Maine Pest Solutions are experts at bedbug detection, removal, and mitigation. Eric has graciously offered to share wisdom gained from years of fighting bedbugs - one infestation at a time.

Don't miss this opportunity to learn about the most effective way to handle these annoying little pests!

Whether you're just starting out or you're a real estate veteran, consider yourself invited to our Central Maine Investor Meetup.

We meet on the first Wednesday of every month so mark your calendar for monthly evenings of cold beer, tasty snacks, and an abundance of great real estate conversation.

Please click the "Attend Event" button if you plan to attend so we can get a sense of numbers and please share this event with anyone you feel might benefit from attending.

We look forward to seeing you there!

PRO TIP: If you'd like an email reminder of this event please PM me with your email address.

Keywords: Bangor, Maine, Meetup, Brewer, Orono, Old Town, Hampden