March East TN REI Meetup

6 Replies

• 03/26/20 06:30PM - 09:30PM America/New_York
  • Sullivan's Knoxville - Rocky Hill, 7545 S Northshore Dr Knoxville, Tennessee 37919
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

FREE! Purely Networking meetup designed to bring investors or aspiring investors into a room together to talk about their goals, projects or anything real estate related.
There is no formal agenda or sales pitch. The flow of the evening depends on your involvement.

We had around 35 at each of the last 3 meetups and I know for a fact that deals, some big deals, are coming out of relationships that are starting at the meetup. 

So come on out, have a meal, have some drinks but most importantly talk about real estate!
You may meet your next partner, lender, mentor or just a friend.
No reason not come out, what else are you going to be doing on a Thursday Night?

We'll be meeting at Sullivans at Rocky Hill, located on Northshore near Morrell Rd.

We will have a Private Room and dedicated server so please tip them well.
See you all there

Feel free to message, email or call me if you have any questions

tags: Knoxville, Maryville, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, East TN, Smoky Mountains, Johnson City, Oak Ridge, Kingsport, Morristown, East Tennessee

For somewhat obvious reasons we've moved the meetup to an online format.
So now anyone from anywhere can attend.

I've never done one like this before and not sure how a pure networking event will work in an online format but at the worst it will be an entertaining Train Wreck :) 

Here's the information and hope to see a lot of new faces 

East TN REI March Meetup 2020
Thu, Mar 26, 2020 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM (EDT)

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/274801349

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311

Access Code: 274-801-349

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/274801349

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here