Join us this week as we interview Jimmi Lewis, an insurance agent who has extensive knowledge on investing in real estate. Im super excited to learn about the non-boring world of insurance, and I say non-boring because Jimmi is the one joining us!

Date Time: Nov 18, 2020 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: ZOOM Interview With Jimmi Lewis

Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83358013045?pwd=Y0FOdkNqMFBvMkFiRk8rTkE5TDVNdz09

Passcode: 8186352372

Our mission here is to create a community of first time investors, but more importantly, to be persistent in our journey to help each other become financially free. This will become a meetup group that happens every other Wednesday evenings from 7pm to closing.

We're hoping to develop a community of first time investors coming together to help one another get into real estate. We will stay connected with blog posts I host on my site, upcoming interviews, a community wide slack channel, and more.

If you need a bit of inspiration, you can check out our blog at startuprei.com where Victor and his wife go through our struggles of learning REI to try and become financially independent.

You can also follow Josh on our Instagram page, @Startup_REI or his personal page, @Jawsh05 where he posts frequently about questions he's asked or his popular segment 'Car Thoughts' where he shares something that's been on his mind while he's commuting in LA traffic.