Votes |
VRBO checkout instructions

John Underwood
Pro Member
#1 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Investor
  • Greer, SC
Posted Apr 11 2018, 07:00

Curious to know what everyone else uses for checkout instructions.

Getting ready to make some minor updates to my rental agreement that renters electronically sign/agree to when the rent on HA/VRBO.

I can't find a way to do this on Airbnb except to add it to rules section. HA/VRBO allows me to upload my house rules as an attachment.

More specifically in regards to sheets on beds they have slept in and dirty towels.

Do you have them strip the beds that have been slept in and leave sheets by washing machine?

As I have many check in and check outs on same day I'd like to make things as efficient for housekeeper as possible.

I have a checkout time of 11AM and check in of 4PM. This gives time to wash sheets make beds and clean a 3 bedroom 2 bath house.

I have spare sheets but I prefer this just be all done on site. I also have a new super capacity washer and dryer to help minimize loads of laundry.

Most days the cleaner cleans house on same day as people check out so I'm ready for those last minute reservations when I still have a few open days. But there might be a time when she comes the next day so I don't want them to start a load of laundry.

I guess I could request this on a case by case basis, but would rather standardize and automate as much as possible so that things run smoothly with minimal input from me.

What are your best practices regarding checkout instructions?

Loading replies...