• Investor
  • The worst town to live in, KS
Votes |
Ever get hate messages about your STRs?

Paul Sandhu#4 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Investor
  • The worst town to live in, KS
Posted Aug 9 2019, 10:14

This following is the 2nd full paragraph of my daily Craigslist ad.  What is in italics afterwards is a response someone sent me.

"If a motel room is your standard of living, you are pathetic. I'd rather not rent a house to you. You are low class, you have low standards and are irresponsible with your money. I'd rather not rent a house to you and your problems. You and your problems can stay in a motel room (Brand, Copperhead, DBI Services, King's Construction, P&K Services, Plant Maintenance Services, CRM Construction, SCR, HydroChem and others). I suggest you stay at the Regal Inn, The Schwinn or Big Thief Cabins. They are expensive, small and have no amenities. Those places are for people with problems. Motels are in the ghetto on the east side of town. Cabins are in the once contaminated industrial park north of town. If this sounds like you, do not call me. Call the motel and stay there with your problems."

What a big cry baby *****!  We're all pathetic low lifes, but it looks like you're the pot callin' the kettle black!  You're the scum bag that has been goin around Coffeeville while it was going threw hard time all these years stealing desperate peoples homes away from them. Biding your time, now mr. money bags your going to rob as many hard working contractors you can while cuttin' them down with your smart *** ****. And just to prove you're just as big a pathetic low life piece of **** as the people you accuse, you put your adds in a free crappy site like CL.  You are a ****ing joke!

What do you think of that?  To me it is sort of a compliment.  23 STRs, 2 vacant and ready to rent out.

Loading replies...