In Regards To David Greene

16 Replies

So, out of nowhere I started getting all these California people reaching out to me in Louisville, Kentucky. After the fifth person reached out to me I finally asked how they found me. They mentioned that David Greene (BiggerPockets, writer https://www.biggerpockets.com/store/long-distance-..., podcaster, police officer, extraordinaire) has recently told people to invest in Jacksonville and California. Since then we've already had two multi family go under contract with over 46 units. You guys move fast! If I were to host a happy hour in California in November/December would it be worthwhile? I was thinking of LA? 

I'm going to invest out of state starting next year. In the meantime, I'll be researching and talking with other investors about various markets. If you happen to make a trip to San Diego, first round of drinks are on me!

I know I'd love to meet any California investor who's actively looking at the Louisville market. It'd also be nice to meet you in person as we've only ever spoken over the phone.

I'm currently looking to invest in out of state multi-family before the end of the year. If you do come to LA, plan your event on the later side.  drive times can make a 530 meet up impossible with work schedules.  

Originally posted by @Casey Murray :

I'm going to invest out of state starting next year. In the meantime, I'll be researching and talking with other investors about various markets. If you happen to make a trip to San Diego, first round of drinks are on me!

I'm speaking with David about hosting an event with him in San Fran and LA. Drinks on me! 

Originally posted by @Jordan Feiner :

I'm currently looking to invest in out of state multi-family before the end of the year. If you do come to LA, plan your event on the later side.  drive times can make a 530 meet up impossible with work schedules.  

Noted, we will try to find a centrally located area. 

@Rob Bergeron , I'm a Southern California investor with properties in Indianapolis, Philadelphia, and Atlanta.  I'm interested to understand why I've been hearing so much about Louisville from others.  So, please let me know if you plan something here.

Originally posted by @Bryan Zuetel :

@Rob Bergeron , I'm a Southern California investor with properties in Indianapolis, Philadelphia, and Atlanta.  I'm interested to understand why I've been hearing so much about Louisville from others.  So, please let me know if you plan something here.

Heh, heh. The grass is always greener . . . Indianapolis is, oh what, 2,098 miles from LA where you can invest in C- & D neighborhoods and Phoenix is 375 miles where you can invest in B & C neighborhoods? It's like the laser light on Youtube with the cats. It doesn't matter where the light is flashing, it's just as entertainer as all get out. 

@Rob Bergeron, I'm a Southern California investor with properties in Indianapolis, Philadelphia, and Atlanta.  I'm interested to understand why I've been hearing so much about Louisville from others.  So, please let me know if you plan something here.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/money/compan...

One of the top 10 cities for business growth.  That should help! 

NO real turnkey operator has started there and marketed the heck out of it.. like all those other markets.. although I have been looking their for about 6 months I have one client I fund that I think Is going to move into that market.

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

I know I'd love to meet any California investor who's actively looking at the Louisville market. It'd also be nice to meet you in person as we've only ever spoken over the phone.

That'd be great!

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :
Originally posted by @Bryan Zuetel:

@Rob Bergeron, I'm a Southern California investor with properties in Indianapolis, Philadelphia, and Atlanta.  I'm interested to understand why I've been hearing so much about Louisville from others.  So, please let me know if you plan something here.

NO real turnkey operator has started there and marketed the heck out of it.. like all those other markets.. although I have been looking their for about 6 months I have one client I fund that I think Is going to move into that market.

It's wild here right now, lots of movement going on in the city. 

I'm a newbie to the forum and work in San Francisco.  I'm originally from Louisville (hence my interest in investing there) and would be interested in a San Fran meetup!

Originally posted by @Keith Tidwell :

I'm a newbie to the forum and work in San Francisco.  I'm originally from Louisville (hence my interest in investing there) and would be interested in a San Fran meetup!

Hello Keith, I'd love to talk. We have a lot of cool things going on in Louisville (I'm sure you probably already know!). Wish you could have been there!