Pre-fab or Modular Homes

4 Replies

Would anyone have recommendations for a Modular home builder who is in the Castle Rock area or who delivers to Colorado? They must have experience with larger (3000+ sq. ft) builds? When I say "modular", I am referring to "stick built indoors" not a manufactured home (mobile home). Thanks so much!

I am working with Clayton Homes right now.  They have several different modular vendors so you can get a variety housing from very basic to a whole lot nicer.  I find when talking/working with any of the modular sellers you really need to be the one taking notes, double checking documents and generally keep the process moving.  They do tend to have a lot of customers at one time and you don't want to slip through the cracks. 

There is/was a builder right off the highway in Castle Rock. I can't remember their name, but that's what they did. 

There's a company called Liscott Custom Homes in Castle Rock that did some really interesting modular infill units in Colorado Springs on East Kiowa St, they turned out beautifully. 

Originally posted by @Sarah Humbargar :

There's a company called Liscott Custom Homes in Castle Rock that did some really interesting modular infill units in Colorado Springs on East Kiowa St, they turned out beautifully. 

That's who I was thinking of. I checked out their site, looked good. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here