Votes
Sean Serie
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
Just getting started - Bloomington, MN

Sean Serie
  • Minneapolis, MN
Posted Nov 10 2014, 09:34

I've been really interested in flipping houses for a long time, but I've been focusing on my current career and did't have the time. Well now I'm making the time! I recently went to a Fortune Builders introduction conference with my father who is also interested in learning more. We ended up paying $197 for both of us to go to the 3 day conference in December. I figured that was a small price to pay to learn and network with other real estate investors. Has anyone else had any experience with Fortune Builders? I saw some posts on them and didn't really see any negative responses. I figure the more knowledge I have from different sources the better. 

I do not currently have the cash flow to purchase and rehab a house (which is ultimately what I want to get in to), so I thought reverse wholesaling would be a good place to start putting some money in my pocket, learning the processes, and network without the risk. Any thoughts on this or other opportunities that may be out there that don't need a lot of money to get started? I'm really looking forward to making this a full-time job for me in the near future and I'm ready to go to work!

Loading replies...