• Bothell, WA
Votes |
New investor from Seattle area, diving in head first

Min Qiu
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Bothell, WA
Posted May 30 2015, 21:28

Hi everyone!

My name is Min and I live in Bothell, WA, just North of Seattle.  Me and my wife became landlords couple years ago after we rented out our Downtown Seattle condo to buy a house in Bothell, but that's the extend of my experience in real estate.  

I discovered Brandon's book on Amazon.com, and since then, been soaking up as much information as possible through books, podcasts, and of course this awesome forum/website. Me and my wife are also planning on attending our first REI meetup put together by @Troy Fisher next Friday.

Currently, our first goal is to successfully acquire properties in the King and Snohomish county for cash flow (and possibly some appreciation).  I've also been learning along the way regarding wholesaling and flipping houses, and intrigued by the possibilities there as well down the road.  

The camaraderie and knowledge of this forum is amazing.  I look forward to any advice you guys have for me to start my journey, and I also look forward to meeting some of the Seattle area veterans and newbies like myself next Friday!

Loading replies...