New member from Ruffin, NC

6 Replies

What's up everybody,

I've been on here reading and learning about wholesaling since about February. I'm new to real estate but, I've put together some pieces of the wholesaling puzzle. I have a closing attorney, I've began a relationship with a realtor that is extremely helpful with advice, and a list of 23 buyers that I'm still looking to expand. Next, I'm looking for a contractor. There are a few around here who give free estimates. I plan on getting to know them well and, adding them to my deals if my buyers needs one. This site has been extremely helpful in learning about this business. The first guy on my list, that I met at a REIA meeting, referred me to this site.

My end goal is to have, at least, 1000+ cash flowing properties both sfr's and commercial. Staying active on this site, and listening to and learning from all the savvy and intelligent investors here, I may do these numbers and more!

Thanks, Dave! Usually, I'm shy about asking questions but, since I've been putting my business together, I'm getting better at talking to people I don't know. I've found, most of the time, people don't mind answering questions. I don't want to be worrisome to people, though. I have a guy I met at a REIA meeting and a wholesaler from Danville, Va that told me if I have questions, ask them. They always give good advice. I plan on being active here and, hope I can be a help to someone else.

@Jay Johnson

Welcome Jay!

Glad you found BiggerPockets.

it's definitely helped me in all aspects of investing - met my JV partners through BP and a lot of other really cool people. Not to mention the awesome info.

Wish you luck! +1000 units? I like it. You go for 1,000 and I will too. First one there buys the other dinner ^^

Take care.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you