Ersi Bice
  • Elmwood Park, NJ
Votes |
New member from New Jersey

Ersi Bice
  • Elmwood Park, NJ
Posted Jul 16 2015, 23:00

Hello everyone,

I've been a member of BP for a week now.  I came upon it as I was researching what has lately become my calling which is the great world of real estate investing.  I was given the opportunity to sign up for Brandon Turners Bigger Pockets webinar which focused on how to used the site and I signed up and attended the webinar.  I fell in love as I learned what a great community Bigger Pockets is for any and all types of investors.  I am looking to learn as much as possible from all the educational content here and hope to make some friends along the way :)

With that being said, I am new to real estate investing.  I know quite a few people around me that are successful and have built long term wealth from owning real estate.  That's my main goal and I want to learn as much as possible so that I can confidently purchase my first property and be prepared as much as possible.  

I have noticed that people actually reply to the new members forum.  That's amazing haha.  Thank you in advance for any welcoming comment.  I'm very happy to be part of the Bigger Pockets Community

Loading replies...