New Member from Vermont

4 Replies

Finally Getting enough money saved up to start thinking about a down payment on my first property.  Thinking I will probably look for a place I can live in and rent space in so that I can stop paying rent and get some extra help from a roommate to pay the Mortgage. Would also like to use my first property to get my feet wet when it comes to some light rehabbing.  eventually I want to become a landlord with multipule properties, as well as rehabbing and selling properties when I can find the right deal.

Hey @Josh Dillingham  welcome to the site! Definitely start jumping into the community here! Be sure to read through The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing to help you get started.

Also - be sure to check out House Flipping: The Best of BiggerPockets. There is a ton of flipping resources there.

Finally -be sure to setup some keyword alerts - especially for "Brattleboro" so you can jump into local conversations.

See you around the forums!

Hi @Josh Dillingham

welcome to BiggerPockets! This is certainly a great community and it is also a perfect place to learn more about REI. Feel free to jump in and never hesitate to ask your questions. Also use keyword alerts See you around!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you