New member from Indiana.

12 Replies

Hey @Eric Slaughter  welcome to the forums, thanks for introducing yourself! Have you done any investing yet?

Oh - and be sure to set up some keyword alerts - especially for "Indianapolis" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

Thanks again for introducing yourself!

@Eric Slaughter

Welcome to BP.   Let us know how we can help.  I'll gladly share anything I know with you.  Take some time to search and read the forums for anything you want to learn more about and it has likely already been done here at BP so you don't have to reinvent the wheel.  Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the BP community @Eric Slaughter ! It's always nice to meet another fellow Hoosier!! 

I am confident that you will find this is an awesome place to learn about all things real estate, make a few friends along the way and in the process achieve your real estate goals.

I know you will greatly benefit from the tools, advice, and the support you will find as a member. Take your time exploring the various features this great website has to offer - forum, blogs and podcasts along with many learning tools to analyze any possible deals you may come upon.

I also recommend joining the local REI groups (CIREIA, INREIA) or meet up groups, they are a good place to network/ learn from others like minded in and around the Indy area.

Best of luck in your real estate ventures, see you around the site!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you