Wholesaler from Tampa Florida

5 Replies

Hello my name is Curry Forrer. I have worked as a regional project manager for 15 years for large multi-family properties. I also have done plenty of sub contracting for flippers. Now I am transitioning from the rehab side to the wholesaling/flipping and eventually buy and hold. I look forward to gaining all the info I can from the site and doing some Joint Ventures.

@Curry Forrer welcome to BP!  You're in the right place to learn more about the business!  The podcasts are great!  Local meet ups are also great for learning and networking.  I look forward to seeing you around here and local meet ups.  

Hello Chris

I am currently in the San Francisco market now. How ever I am trying to put togather some flips in Tampa for 2017. 

Shoot me an e-mail so we can further discuss. The type of investment and involvement you were wanting on your investment. 

Thanks

Curry Forrer

[email protected]

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you