Wholesaler from Nevada

4 Replies

All - I hope everyone has had a pleasant 2015 thus far. As a wholesaler doing business in Reno/Tahoe, Las Vegas and Sacramento, I would like to introduce myself to the community and request that members take a look at my profile and reach out to me directly with any questions. 

I am in the process of building a team and am excited to begin making connections and learning about such a dynamic industry. 

Cheers!

@Logan Williamson good wholesalers are worth their weight in gold!  I look forward to doing business with you.  Please check out the Northern Nevada Sub-Forum on BP.

The Real Estate industry can thrive with the cooperation of wholesalers working together for the benefit of all to thrive.

I am active in Northern Nevada doing Fix and Flip, Wholesaling, and Buy and Hold.  Feel free to reach out to me at anytime with opportunities. 

@Logan Williamson

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Take advantage of what Bigger Pockets has to offer such as: ebooks, keyword alerts, forums, blogs, awards, webinars, podcasts, the learn tab, informative people in many fields of real estate, colleagues, and more. Connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups. Enjoy as you prosper.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here