Hey guys

9 Replies

Originally posted by @Brent McQuilkin :

Hey guys Im here out of Jupiter, FL getting started if anyone is in South Florida i would love to connect. !!

welcome to BP Brent, here you will find a wealth of information which will prove value in your ventures. Listen to the podcast a lot of information there. I am here in Palm Beach Gardens, hope we all can network so all can benifit on the site!

@Brent McQuilkin

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Touch colleagues and invite some of people in your area to except a colleague request. Take advantage of what Bigger Pockets has to offer such as: word alerts feature, forums, ebooks, blogs, webinars, podcasts, awards, informative people in many fields of real estate, contacts, and more. Connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups. Enjoy as you prosper.

Welcome Brent,

I am in West Palm Beach area .. Good luck on your venture into real estate. I am just beginning as well looking into buy and hold, multifamily and potential flips down the line. Maybe we can connect share some thoughts and strategies to help each other out.!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you