Island investor from Washington

8 Replies

Hey guys, I've been watching this site for awhile and finally decided to join. I live in a county made up of islands off the coast of Washinton St. My wife and I currently own a couple houses on one island and we are looking to branch out to other islands. 

Love the BRRRR method and happy to now finally have something to call it. Looking forward to networking and learning.

Cheers,

Doug 

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner :

Hey @Douglas Harmon welcome to the site! Definitely start jumping into the community here! You should check out the weekly BiggerPockets Webinar hosted by yours truly! They’re fun!

I've watch a couple of your videos on youtube. Thanks for sharing and I will continue to follow.

I'm familiar with Tim but do not know him personally. I will extend a coffee invite soon to hopefully network and borrow some of his wisdom. He has a impressive portfolio I would like to base my investments off.

Doug 

@Paul T.

I was just seeing that you mentioned you are an investor on Whidbey Island. My husband @Brandon Potter and I were looking to invest in a place in the Oak Harbor area. My husband knows the area very well, but we only have a few friends that live there. We are trying to build some connections in the area since we will be investing from Hawaii. We could some recommendations for a good real estate agent, etc if you don't mind!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you