hello from El Paso TX

7 Replies

Hello everyone,

This is Bhaskar from EL paso TX. Im new into real estate, started out with 3 SFRs that I recently bought in foreclosures, well below the market value . Just put them on the market and plan to cash out refi in the next year or so.

As I read more about this industry I realize that Multifamily homes are the way to eventually go and expand the cashflow and business. I am interested in learning about syndicating and sponsorship for bigger deals and properties. In the meantime will continue accumulating SFRs or more to gain experience in this industry.

Looking forward to BP

Bhaskar

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

@BHASKAR RAO  Welcome!   How's the El Paso market doing?  We looked there many years ago, but didn't buy anything.  I still like that market overall though.

Hi Doug. El Paso still a buyers market. A lot of new developments planned by the city over the next few years. What hurts are the property taxes, almost 3%!!!!

Originally posted by @Matt Motil :

Welcome to BP @BHASKAR RAO

I worked in the El Paso market many years ago, doing quite a bit of construction work at the base there. Hope you enjoy BP and all the resources it offers. 

Thanks Matt👍The base is huge and a big resource for rental income especially for SFRs. Many Landlords get military contracts for their multiple holdings. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you