• Honolulu, HI
Votes |
Returning Member from Germany/ Hawaii

Christina Pribilla
  • Sales
  • Honolulu, HI
Posted Oct 4 2015, 02:31

Hi BP Community!

I still think this page is awesome and there is nothing better to learn about investing than to connect with awesome people on here. 

I had to have a break for a year, moved from Hawaii to my home country Germany but looking at moving back to the States within the next year approx. Probably to the mainland.

I used to be a Real Estate Agent in Hawaii in 2014 but found that investing in that market is really hard looking at the numbers. So I decided to look at out of state investing. 

Since I had to break, I am now starting all over again to get all the info together, trying to find the right markets and more than anything else: Trying to find people I can exchange experiences with and connect to. 

I am hoping to be of value to some of you although I cannot nd do not want to beat the long term and very experienced investors on here. I really want to gain experience and in the future be one of the mentors. But as Warren Buffet said: "everything takes time and you cannot produce a baby in a month by getting nine women pregnant".

What do you think are the best markets to invest in on a low budget ( $ 20K) .

Since I am a foreign investor it is probably a little harder to get deals through with loans on that end although my credit is pretty ok. The plan is to move to a city or its suburbs, where I can keep a day job and buy up to a fourplex, rent out the remaining apartments to live rent free and then go from there. 

I appreciate any comments. 

Best wishes from Germany!

Loading replies...