New to site

10 Replies

Hello, 

I'm a new real estate investor where I invest in the St.Louis, MO market.  I've been investing in real estate for the past 6 years and I'm seeking to increase my portfolio.  Looking forward to networking with great people and learning more about real estate investing.  

Sincerely,

Tressie Hollins

[removed company info]

Hey @Tressie Hollins  thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself! Looks like you have some good experience with real estate! Don't be afraid to jump in and help answer questions or ask some of your own.

Have you setup your "Keyword Alerts" yet? If not - definitely add some. I'd recommend adding "Manassas" so you'll be notified when people talk about your local area.

Welcome Tressie!

@ Gordon Cuffe

Hi Gordon. I live in Northern VA/DC area where the cap rates are low but Midwest cities such as my home town of St.Louis has good cap rates. I have family and friends in St. Louis area still and I'm familiar with the area.

Tressie

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you