• Real Estate Entrepreneur
  • Bridgeport, CT
Votes |
New Member - Bridgeport Connecticut

Matthew Laggis
  • Real Estate Entrepreneur
  • Bridgeport, CT
Posted Oct 9 2015, 15:54

Whats going on BP?! Been lurking for a while so I figured I would go ahead and step out and introduce myself. My name is Matt Laggis, I am from Bridgeport Connecticut and I am an aspiring Real Estate Entrepreneur. I have been doing my due diligence on REI for a few months now and figured it was time to swing the bat a few times, or more. I am extremely excited to begin my journey in REI and want to thank you all for being such a great community here. I have learned so much information from countless hours on this site and I couldn't thank you guys enough. I have a lot to learn reading but in order to learn more it will now be though massive action to get where I want.

Although I have no experience in RE (yet!), I am eager to pull the trigger and hold it down cause that baby is an automatic, if you know what I mean. What I am saying is I am mentally ready to start this journey and get where I want to be in life, and that is to be financially free. REI will get me there and I truly cannot wait to change my life around.

I am looking for opportunities to network, make connections, people to join me on my journey, and anyone who likes to talk RE! I am about as open as you can get. I have looked into multiple strategies and narrowed my strategy down to SFR. I want to start off wholesaling properties to gain capital to rehab and flip, and from there purchase rental properties for passive income and long term wealth creation. I have also thought about a house hack to get out of my parents home (haha!) and it would be a good start to get my landlord skills up as well.

Again, I want to say thank you for having me here and I look forward to connecting with all of you, especially if you are in the area! 

Matt

Loading replies...