Votes |
Newbie from Oakland, CA

Kali B.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Nov 21 2015, 15:09

Greetings from Oakland!

I signed up with BP several months ago after stumbling across this incredible resource doing some research.  I've been making my way through the podcasts ever since.

I've been interested in real estate on various levels for many years. It started with my first job out of college working for a short term apartment rental company in Paris. I loved the aspect of creating environments that connected people to the community; in that case it was tourists soaking up the excitement and beauty of Paris. Since then I knew I wanted to be involved in real estate, ideally as a landlord and/or in flipping.

I have an old Victorian in Oakland that I have fixed up and am now ready to start looking for more properties, specifically multi-family units. The central Bay Area, as many of you know, is at the high end of the real estate market, so I'm considering locations further afield - Valejo? Amador County? Maybe even out of state, perhaps Texas. I'm in research mode and interested in learning more and sharing ideas and recommendations. 

Glad to be part of this terrific network.

Cheers,

Kali

Loading replies...