Investor from New Jersey

7 Replies

Hello All,

I invest in single family and small multi-family flips in central and northern New Jersey and have been doing so for several years.  Additionally, I invest in large Multi-family (25+ units) properties in the Southeast United States with primary focus in Georgia and the Carolina's.  I run a Meet-Up group called New Jersey Real Estate Investing & Beyond where I bring in speakers to discuss various real estate topics.  I love learning so I enjoy an environment where people are learning and growing both mentally and financially.  I'm always looking for opportunities here in New Jersey and Beyond!  If you're brand new or have extensive experience and want to discuss real estate don't hesitate to reach out to me.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Gary

welcome. You seem to do a lot of what I do here in NJ. I too invest in small multis and single families for long term cash flow and appreciation. I invest in north/central NJ and am always looking for my next deal. I'd love to partner up on bigger stuff as well.

nice to meet you.

kind regards

chris

I also live in Central NJ (South Brunswick), which part of Central NJ you buy property? Mostly I buy condo but margin on condo is not much. I am looking for more suggestions to improve my profit/cap rate.

Gary Harris , Were located in Montclair and would enjoy connecting with your group. What areas in North Jersey do you invest & when does group meet?

Regards,

@Gary Harris great meeting last week! It was my first time and I was able to definitely get more out of it than I expected.  I hope to be able to make more in the coming weeks.  Anyone who is in the area should check it out because even if its not a topic you're interested in, there's always plenty of time to network and pickup on a few other pointers.  

Hello Ryan,

I'm glad you were able to make it to the meeting and I look forward to seeing you at future events.  I will  be selecting the next date and topic within the next few days...so stay tuned!

Gary Harris

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you