New member from Fargo, ND!

5 Replies

Hi all,

I had a single family rental a few years back and sold when I moved a few hours away, not wanting to be a long distance landlord. Looking to get back into it to build passive income. Looking forward to learning from everyone and meeting other local like-minded folks.

Thanks!

Josh

@Josh Koth : Welcome to BP, Josh! I'm in Fargo and am also looking for buy and holds for passive income. There is a meetup group called The Fargo Moorhead Real Estate Meetup and another one in Grand Forks called Grand Forks and East Grand Forks Real Estate Meetup. I've been to a couple Fargo meetups last year that were pretty good. I wasn't as passionate about RE investing then, but I really want to get my first deal here in the local area this year. PM me if you want to chat real estate over some coffee! 

@Josh Koth

Welcome to the group. You have the right ideas about building passive income for your future. The biggest this is to DO IT. Take that step! Far too many folks talk about dreams and then stop there. This is a great site to connect with other like minded folks. Definitely get connected with a local REI. If you can't get good connections their in Fargo, Like @Eric Mauricio said, there is the group that I started in the Grand Forks and East Grand Forks Real Estate Meetup.  Get connected and get to doing.  PM me and I can shoot you a link as I am not sure if it's allowed for me to link it here.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you