Investor from Central Texas (Killeen/Austin)

7 Replies

Bought my first 3 homes in 2012 at the age of 28 and will have paid everything off by the end of 2016 and ready to begin the next adventure. I lived in one unit for a couple years until moving away to graduate school to begin my doctoral studies. Looking forward to meeting like minded people who can share ideas for real estate/passive incomes as well as investment ideas outside of real estate. My friend Anthony Coppellotti told me about this site and here I am!

Welcome to bp!

It's a great site and I love the community. Explore everything like it's your first time out of town. There are soooo many people and resources. Please take full advantage.

Oh and make sure you take the free course. It's helped me tremendously. You'll find it under education. Good luck!

Welcome! This is a great site filled with a huge amount of knowledge.

I'd love to network when you get the time. I'm currently looking at four properties in the Killeen,   Harker Heights, Coppras Cove area. 

Welcome to BP @Jason Parnell. I'm a investor minded broker in Bell County area. I've mentored and coached local investors of researching and buying properties for any years. Available to network. 

I'm up in Tyler. Have 50 properties and holding. 

My daughter and son in law were in harder heights for two years. I think that would be a great area for rentals. In fact they did rent during that time. 

N Ulrich 

Welcome Jason.  I've known about BP for awhile but recently signed up for an account.  The wealth of information sharing is awesome!  Thanks to @Erica Stokes.  I wasn't aware of the free education until she mentioned it in her post.  Guess I need to explore the site more.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you