New Member, Experienced Investor - Pittsburgh

10 Replies

Hi all,

I joined BiggerPockets approximately two months ago, but I'm just now getting around to writing an introduction. I'm an experienced investor in the Pittsburgh, PA market. I currently have nine units that I own and manage while maintaining a full-time job. Cash flow is at the core of my investing philosophy, so I am always on the lookout for cash-flowing properties in stable Pittsburgh neighborhoods.

Because I have a full-time job, I'm not as connected as I'd like to be with other real estate investors in the Pittsburgh area. I'm looking forward to meeting other folks on BiggerPockets, expanding my network, and learning from other BP members!

@Andy Madden

Welcome to the vibrant BP community. You already have some experience. Below are quick links to get engaged on this site.

Congratulations on your REI accomplishments to date. Your experience sandwiched with local networking and the BP community will enable you to extend your footprint in the stable Pittsburgh neighborhoods that you are so accustomed to.

Lastly, this site thrives on interactions and as such we encourage two way exchanges and look forward to educational and thought provoking ideas relevant to REI.

Hi Andy! Welcome to Bigger Pockets! I'm a Realtor in Pittsburgh, so if you need any help accessing, buying, or selling properties on the MLS just let me know! Also, check out the BP podcasts; they are awesome.

Matt

Hi Andy, Welcome to Bigger Pockets. If you are looking to expand your portfolio, please feel free to contact me. I work with a number of investors both local and remote. And would enjoy talking with you. You will find my contact information in my profile. 

Thanks, 

Gary

@Andy Madden  

Welcome Andy, we are here to help you connect. What specifically do you need assistance with.  We have a very big network of investors in Pittsburgh and I am sure we can help you.

feel free to connect with me

To your success

Josh 

@Andy Madden

Welcome to the site! There are a lot of active Pittsburgh investors on here. Would love to connect some time. Also, there are a lot of local meet ups and real estate groups in the area. Be sure to check those out.

Greetings Andy,

I'm in a pretty similar situation and welcome. I have a few multi-families and work more than full time. I recently turned 5 of my units over to property management, so that definitely has helped free up some time.

I hope you find this site and community to be as insightful as I have, especially the podcasts.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you