Votes
Dylan Teixeira
  • Santa Barbara, CA
Votes |
BOOM! New kid on the block Santa Barbara, CA

Dylan Teixeira
  • Santa Barbara, CA
Posted Apr 16 2016, 13:23

Hello fellow dreamchasers! My name is Dylan Teixeira and i live in sunny, santa barbara, california. I am new to both BP and REI. I'm here to learn as much as i can and get the ball rolling. I know i have tons to learn but dont want to suffer from analysis paralysis, so hopefully BP can keep my head straight and focused on my goals. My goals being: To build enough income/cash flow to be able to quit my job asap. Save money money money to raise capital so that i can begin my business ventures/goals. Explore the country through real estate to learn where i want to settle down and raise a family. And ultimately to buy my parents a home in the paradise of their choosing.

What type of investing do i plan on doing? I DONT KNOW. All of it. Flip rent and wholesale. I recently joined my local REIA, so between that and BP i plan on finding all the answers to questions so that i may build my plan of action! :))

Thank you everybody in advance. I look forward to meeting you all and i hope to be of as much help as i know i'm about to receive in these coming times.

Peace.

Loading replies...