Introduction to Bigger Pockets from Temple, TX

7 Replies

Hello,

My name is Ashley Burnley I am 31 years old and reside in Temple,TX. I have currently started looking in learning about Real Estate Investing. I've been wanting to look into ot for the last few years but now something has been pushing me to start learning & doing. I'm hoping to learn alot within the next year or to so that I'm able to do this full time. I'm currently reading the Ultimate Begginer book provided by BP. I've also watched several videos of Phil Pustejovsky on you tube. I'm want to network, learn as much as possible from the Bigger Pockets community.

Ashley, Welcome. Great to see other locals on BP. I'm just west of you in Harker Heights. @James Stevens I'm also looking for property in the Temple/Belton area (duplexes). Mind if I PM you for thoughts on the mkt/sub-mkts there? Thanks, Fred

Thank You @Joe Fairless, I need to work on my buyers list. I've seen a few "We buy houses for cash" signs around town as well as a billboard which I need to write down those numbers and put them on my list. I also need to work on obtaining a Purchase Agreement so, once I find a property I can get it under contract. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you