• Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
New from Louisiana

Cap White
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Posted May 2 2016, 13:25

Hey y'all. My name is Cap White. My wife and I have recently decided to take the plunge into real estate investing. We started with reading books (rich dad, poor dad; Ken's ABC of real estate investing, Cashflow Quadrant, etc...) I have also found several podcast that I follow including BP, which is how i found this wonderful website! I am leaning toward starting with single family rental houses and moving up to multi-family from there. All plans are subject to change.

We live in Baton Rouge, LA and are completely new to this. We are striving to become financially free and have decided to use real estate as our vehicle. I am currently in sales (selling 18 wheelers) and my wife has the hardest job of rearing our 2 year old.

I am looking to expand my network and meet some other people in the area. We don't have a ton of cash to start off with but do have some and that can change any given month depending on how I do at my sales job.

Through my sales career I have greatly valued mentors and am looking to find a few mentors in real estate through BP. I think there is a tremendous amount of opportunity in Louisiana and would love to be able achieve our dreams. Please feel free to ask me anymore questions. 

Thanks in advance.

Loading replies...