New Investor from Delaware

4 Replies

I believe I may have done one of these, but it may have been some time back, so wanted to RE-introduce myself to the community.

My name is Dustin, I am a new investor who has some knowledge of the note investing industry through self-training some years back. Although I never acted on the knowledge or engaged in any investing activities with notes, it did drive me back to investing a few weeks ago after trying to give stock trading a shot. Although I haven't ruled out stocks and bonds, real estate is where my real passion lies at right now.

In returning, I've been researching wholesaling rather than returning to note investing. Personal preference? Maybe. At this point, I feel like wholesaling is a great starting point.

I hope to make some great connections and friends in my time here. If anyone is interested in knowing more about me or would like to connect, do not hesitate to reach out to me.

All the best and success!

Promotion
Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you