Eric Rifkin Introduction

11 Replies

I am a real estate developer in Raleigh, North Carolina.  I have been focused on large scale residential development (mostly multifamily and SFD/SFA lot development) for a regional developer with a reach along the East Coast.  I am very interested to learn from the community about the entrepreneurial side of the business: as an employee who has only worked for Owners, it is a concept I could learn much more about.  Hope to be able to share my knowledge and expertise with those who are interested.

Promotion
REI Nation
Turnkey Real Estate
Wondering how to safely invest in out-of-state real estate?
This 40-page eBook is your best resource for safe, profitable, passive real estate investing.
Download Now
Originally posted by @Eric Rifkin :

I am a real estate developer in Raleigh, North Carolina.  I have been focused on large scale residential development (mostly multifamily and SFD/SFA lot development) for a regional developer with a reach along the East Coast.  I am very interested to learn from the community about the entrepreneurial side of the business: as an employee who has only worked for Owners, it is a concept I could learn much more about.  Hope to be able to share my knowledge and expertise with those who are interested.

@Eric I be in Raligh in next the first few days of July have a few meeting. Lets see if we can meet up. Pm if you would like to speak some more.

Alex

Originally posted by @David Miller :

Eric Rifkin Let's connect. I am in the Triangle and do a lot of work with builders and developers.

@Eric Rifkin working on putting a team together for the Raliegh Area as we are going to be there shortly. Would like to meet as well when I am in town.

Alex

Welcome, @Eric Rifkin ! As you already know, the Triangle is a great place to live and invest. Sounds like you already have a solid foundation upon which to build your business from your experience working for an "owner" as you mentioned. From what I've learned so far, the largest struggles on the entrepreneurial side are (1) finding the deals, and (2) finding the financing. If you start working on those two things, and work your way through the first few transactions with a lot of help from the community here, you'll be well on your way to starting your own successful investing career. Dive into the podcasts and books, and you'll be ready to go before you know it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you