New Investor From Indiana

2 Replies

Hello,

My name is Andrew Pearson and am native to Muncie, Indiana. Over the last few months, after a relative recommended an interesting read, Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert Kiyosaki, I have been in search of ways to work toward financial independence. After much research and gauging my interests, I have decided to begin investing in real estate.

While I am early in the process of educating myself, I am beginning to scan the Central Indiana and East-Central Indiana markets for small, multi-unit properties that have the potential for generating positive cash flow.

While I realize it won't be an easy road and will have its share of bumps along the way, I am excited to begin taking action toward realizing my goals.

Welcome Andrew!

I'm an investor-friendly agent right here in Muncie. I'm particularly keen when it comes to spotting good investment properties around BSU.

You're already making strides by joining this community!

If you have any questions, or need any help, don't be afraid to reach out.

Welcome to BP Andrew! I am a new member myself and have found that the community is super helpful. I also just read Rich Dad, Poor Dad and I'm surprised by how much the book has inspired me to get into real estate and change the way I'm living my life. Best of luck to you!

Promotion
PPR Note Company
Note Investing
Diversify your portfolio and get completely passive cashflow.
All without tenants, repairs, or vacancies - in a real-estate-backed investment fund.
Here's how.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you