Newcomer Investor in Nashville, TN

5 Replies

Hey everyone!

Relatively new to the biggerpockets website, but absolutely loving what i am learning thus far through podcasts and just reading through these forums. I'm an aspiring real estate investor that is honestly still trying to find my RE niche. I've been researching commercial, multifamily, and single family in my area (Nashville, TN) and would love to connect with other Nashville area investors!

Promotion
PropStream
Web + D4D Mobile App for you & the team!
Trusted Provider of Real Estate Data, Marketing, Skip Tracing & A
#1 Real Estate Software for Investors, Agents & Brokers to find leads and close deals nationwide.
7 Day Free Trial!

Hey Julius! There are some great people on here if you hang around.  I'm an agent that works between Nashville and Columbia.  Let me know if you ever want to meet up! What neighborhoods have you been looking at so far?

Thanks everyone for showing some love.

@Luka Milicevic absolutely I'd be happy to get together sometime

@Aaron Anderson well I was looking at some smaller commercial in Murfreesboro for a bit. But as of late have been looking all over Nashville which has included North Nashville, south and southeast Nashville. I have been hearing good things about Columbia too though and would certainly be interested in hearing about it. Feel free to PM me. I'd love to chat and/or get together sometime.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you